Hey, its Autumn Girl and I’m really, really sorry that I haven’t posted in 4 days, I’ve been super busy getting ready for Christmas and I went for a sleepover with one of my best friends.
So, to make up for it, I’ve had the idea to make a 4 in 1 blog for the ones I’ve missed.
BLOG 1: My shopping trip
When I went to that sleepover, I went on a shopping spree the next day. I want to show you what I bought:
1.LUSH Candy Mountain
I went to LUSH and bought the Candy Mountain bath bomb. I haven’t used it, but it smells absolutely amazing!
2.Paperchase Washi Tape
I bought this zig zag patterned tape for decorating posters and other things. I have other patterns too; they are really useful!
3.Tiger Zip Earphones
I have these really cool rose gold zip ear phones that were really cheap and good for school.
4.Primark tripes T-shirt
I like stripes and zig zags at the moment so I bought a black and white stripy T-shirt.
5.New Look Sweet Cream Lip Balm
I love the scent of this lip balm and it was really cheap.
BLOG 2: Are you on the naughty or nice list this year?
To test if your on the naughty or nice list, answer these questions and write down which letter you chose for each question:
Which is your favourite Christmas colour?
A=Red, B=Green, C=Gold
Do you have a colour scheme for your Christmas tree?
A=Yes, B=No, C=Sometimes I do
Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?
A=Giving, B=Receiving, C=Bit of Both
What’s your favourite part of a Christmas dinner out of these?
A=Potatoes, B=Pigs in blankets, C=Chicken
Do you get up early on Christmas day?
A=Yes, B=No, C=Fairly early
How many Christmas cards do you get?
A=0-20, B=21-40, C=40+
Mostly A’s: You are on the nice list. You are a fan of Christmas and love to celebrate every second of it.
Mostly B’s: You are on the naughty list. You don’t like Christmas that much and are not really a fan of the festive season.
Mostly C’s: You are not on either, and are not sure if you love Christmas or not. You like Christmas day, but are not sure on the build up to the day.
Tell me what you got in the comments below!
BLOG 3: My favourite Christmas quotes
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle!
- Dear Santa, I don’t want a lot for Christmas, I only want the person reading this to be happy.
- Its not all about the presents, its about our presence!
- All I want for Christmas is you!
- If a fat man puts you in a big sack at night, don’t worry,that’s Santa. I told him I want you for Christmas!
BLOG 4: Top 5 Cheesey Christmas Jokes
- Why are Dasher and Dancer always taking coffee brakes? Because they are my star bucks!
- What do cats and dogs call Santa? Santa Paws!
- What is Santa’s phobia? CLAUStrophobia!
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast? Frosted Flakes!
- What do the elves learn at school? The elf-abet!
Here were some cheesey Christmas jokes I found that made me laugh a bit.
I hope you forgive me for forgetting to write posts this week, and tell me what you think about these blogs!
Merry Christmas for tomorrow! -AutumnGirl x